Greenhouse Sprouts & KIDS
Greenhouse Sprouts is our early childhood ministry for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten. Each service we have the privilege of loving, caring for, playing with, and teaching our sprouts. Greenhouse Kids is our elementary aged children's ministry. We welcome all children in 1st-5th grades to join us each week as we go through stories from the Bible that come to life with video, music, activities, and more.
To help our littlest ones become passionate followers of Jesus Christ and to help parents set the foundations for a life of discipleship for their children.
Greenhouse Kids & Sprouts is open and available during all regularly scheduled services at Greenhouse Church. We open our doors 15 minutes before each service for families to check in their children at the registration desk located in the lobby of our Children's Ministries building.
Safety is Our Top Priority
Upon check-in, both parents and their children will receive sticker tags with matching alpha-numeric codes. These tags serve two purposes:
- Parent paging - If a child has a medical or behavioral issue, their security number will be displayed on screen in the adult service to alert parents to go to the Children’s Ministries building for their child.
- Safety and Security - Parents must present their portion of the security tag when picking up their child.
- All of our volunteers in Greenhouse Kids & Sprouts are carefully trained and screened.
- We maintain set teacher-to-child ratios so that every classroom has enough supervision to keep kids safe.
- We ask that children be free of sickness or fever for at least 24 hours before coming to Greenhouse Kids to maintain the health of our entire ministry.
Tips and Reminders for Visiting Greenhouse Sprouts & Kids
- Please label all of your child's belongings.
- Please bring diapers and wipes as needed for your child.
- If your child is potty-training, please send him/her in a training diaper until mastery is achieved.
- Please prepare your baby's bottle in advance.
- We discourage parents from allowing their children to bring their own toys into the class as it is easy for them to be misplaced or forgotten.
If you have any more questions or would like more information, please contact our Kids Director Maryann Flynn at email@example.com.